Go with your Gut is designed to help you find relief from debilitating IBS or SIBO symptoms. With IBS nutritionist, Carol Guizar, you will discover which foods you can eat without triggering symptoms, what non-food interventions may be helpful, and determine a plan to manage symptoms if they do occur.
A life with less food and digestive worries
You may be wondering if this package is for you. Do any of these scenarios sound familiar?
- IBS symptoms seem to be dictating your life and getting in the way of socializing
- You’re tired of eating a limited number of foods
- You’re living on Miralax or Imodium and want to discover your dietary triggers
- You’re nervous about experimenting with new foods
- You’ve tried the low FODMAP diet on your own, but have no clue how to handle reintroduction
- You want to consider non-diet interventions before embarking on the low FODMAP diet
An IBS nutritionist can help
If you choose to undertake the low FODMAP diet, working with a dietitian specializing in IBS ensures that you implement the diet properly, and work through the protocol as efficiently as possible. Carol will guide you step-by-step through each phase of the diet so we can alleviate symptoms and reclaim your gut health.
Because food is just one aspect of IBS management, Carol also considers the whole person and not just the diet. You will explore non-food interventions and lifestyle factors that may influence symptoms, including anxiety, stress, and eating patterns. Carol also utilizes her intuitive eating background to encourage you to become more attuned to your body’s physical and emotional needs.
The below packages are designed to ensure your long-term success and keep you feeling supported throughout the process.