Increase your clinical knowledge and confidence with a Latina HAES Dietitian
Online clinical supervision provides a safe space to learn, explore, and expand your technical and empathy skills as a practitioner.
If you’re a registered dietitian or other health care practitioner and need clinical supervision with a Latina HAES dietitian, I am happy to share my experience and and support you in your career.
If you are feeling stuck, nervous, or like you don’t know enough about a specific condition, I can help you increase your confidence and skills with your patients and clients.
As a Latina who practices from a weight-neutral lens, I can also help you navigate conversations around health and wellness with your Latinx clients.
What you can learn by working with me
Together we can explore any of the following:
- Incorporating HAES and intuitive eating frameworks into your practice
- Moving away from moralizing language around food and towards more neutral language with your clients
- Talking about body image with your clients
- Incorporating nervous system awareness into your practice
Additionally, I can increase your knowledge around these specific topics:
- Eating disorders and disordered eating
- IBS & SIBO
- Histamine-mediated disorders
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- $200 for 55-minute clinical supervision
- Sliding scale for BIPOC providers
To set up a clinical supervision appointment, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability and I’ll let you know what times I can make work!